Extract Source: Immature or near mature outer peel of Citrus paradisi Macfadyen and Grapefruit
Test Method: UV or HPLC
CAS No.: 10236-47-2
Appearance: White to Yellow Powder
Molecular Formula: C27H32O14
Molecular Weight: 580.53
1. Antibacterial and anti-fungi, resist various bactirier, such as staphylococcus aureus, escherichia coli, typhoid bacillus.
2. Lower blood cholesterol, reduce thrombosis, improve micro-circulation and nutrient supply, it can effectively prevent cerebrovascular diseases.
3. Spasmolysis and Cholagogue
4. Anti-inflammatory and Sedative
5. Anti-cancer, Aldose Reductase Inhibitory Effect of the Eye
1. As the raw materials of drugs for bacterial infections, sedative and anti-cancer, it is widely used in medical field.
2. As the product of sedative and boosting immune system, it is widely used in field of health product.
3. As the product of leisure and boosting immune system, it is widely used in cosmetics industry.
N.W: 25kg/Drum. Double plastic-bag inside Storage
Store in a cool, dry and well-sealed container; keep away from moisture and strong light/heat Shelf Life
2 Years if properly stored.